Why Should My Club Join ACUC?
For Your Club
Membership in ACUC expands YOUR member offerings by providing club members access to an evolving network of more than 80 faculty and campus clubs worldwide. ACUC enhances your club’s profile on an international scope as visitors from around the globe, now have reciprocal access to your club’s facilities.Clubs are invited to determine their own unique level of reciprocal access - from member only events and programs to campus wide offerings.
For the Club Professional
Active participation in a professional association is not only important to the success of your club, but also to your personal career growth. Membership in ACUC connects your club to an elite global community of college and university clubs and a wealth of benefits for both club members and professional staff.
MembershipMembership is open to clubs and organizations that maintain hospitality facilities and promote social diversity, cultural and intellectual exchange within a membership composed primarily of college or university faculty, staff and alumni. Membership starts at $375 per year.Download your membership application today.
Categories of Membership
Active Member - $375
- A club or organization that maintains a hospitality facility, and promotes social diversity, cultural and intellectual exchange within a membership composed primarily of college or university faculty, staff and alumni.
- The member club is represented in the Association by a primary representative, who serves in an executive, managerial or administrative position with that club.
- The primary representative of club shall be entitled to vote, to hold office, and to take part in all business and affairs of the Association.
Associate Member - $375
- A university organization that does not maintain a hospitality facility; or which is researching the development of a Club within a campus community, and shares a common interest in the exchange of ideas and the educational programming that is promoted by the Association.
- The primary representative of the Associate Member organization shall be entitled to take part in all business and affairs of the Association but not entitled to vote or hold office.
Should you have additional questions or need further information, please call Beth Sargent, ACUC Managing Director at 561-373-0919.