The Association of College and University Clubs (ACUC) is a non-profit organization of campus-based clubs with members in North America, Europe, and Australia. Founded in 1978, the organization boasts a successful multi-club reciprocal program, recognizing the value of extending club membership privileges to include access to other campus clubs in the ACUC network. The Association exists to create a network of persons connected with management of university clubs, to promote the interchange of ideas and information necessary to achieve association goals and to promote and encourage efficient and successful club management.
Clubs join the ACUC network for:
- Reciprocity and Access to Faculty Clubs Worldwide
- Educational Offerings for Club Professionals
- Networking Opportunities both online, regionally and at ACUCís Annual Meeting
- Award and Scholarship Programs
- Allied and International Strategic Partnerships
- Survey Data Information Collected from Club Professionals