in a professional association is not only important to
the success of your club,but also is vital to your personal
career growth. Membership in ACUC connects your club
to an elite global community of college and university
clubs and a wealth of benefits for both club members
and professional staff.
Benefit your members and
your club through. . .
* Reciprocal relationship with over 100 other faculty/university
* Brochures and membership cards for your members, outlining all the clubs
within the ACUC network
* Interactive Web Site provides organized resource links as well as up-to-date
* Survey data information collected from club professionals
Is your club interested in becoming a member of ACUC? If so please contact our Membership Director, Marisu Jimenez, CCM for more information:
California Institute of Technology
551 South Hill Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91106-3443
If your club has decided to become a member of ACUC, click on the membership category below that corresponds to your club and forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. ACUC staff will be in touch regarding payment options.
A club or organization that maintains a hospitality
facility, and promotes social diversity, cultural and
intellectual exchange within a membership composed
primarily of college or university faculty, staff and
* The member club is represented in the Association by a primary representative,
who serves in an executive, managerial or administrative position with that
* The primary representative of club shall be entitled to vote, to hold office,
and to take part in all business and affairs of the Association.
* A university organization
that does not maintain a hospitality facility; or which
is researching the development of a Club within a campus
community, and shares a common interest in the exchange
of ideas and the educational programming that is promoted
by the Association.
* The primary representative of the Associate Member organization shall be
entitled to vote, to hold office, and to take part in all business and affairs
of the Association.
Affiliate membership in the Association shall be granted
to individuals in a profession or business serving
the club/hospitality industry, who share an interest
in supporting the mission of the Association, and participating
in the educational programming promoted by the Association.
* Industry Affiliate members may neither vote nor be elected to office, but
may serve on committees as appointed. Members in this category are not eligible
for club reciprocity privileges
of the Association
Any current ACUC representative in good standing who
retires or enters into another line of business.
* A Friend of the Association shall be entitled to all social privileges of
the Association, but shall not be entitled to vote or hold elective office.